Maybe these don't all apply to your business, but you're bound to get an idea or two from this great list of ways to use social media Restaurants & Institutions magazine. Go here to read the rest of the article and to get examples of each of these uses:
9 More Ways Restaurants Can Use Social Media:
For foodservice operators who still aren't sure how to work social-networking sites to their advantage, R&I shares a host of helpful ideas straight from the trenches.
1. Find employees.
2. Get feedback on new menu items.
3. Spread good ideas throughout the restaurant system.
4. Promote a new cookbook.
5. Encourage trial of new menu items.
6. Use employees as brand ambassadors.
7. Maintain a direct dialogue with customers—and reach potential new ones.
8. Update your community and customers on a variety of projects—from opening new restaurants to rebuilding old ones.
9. Boost excitement—and traffic—by sharing information.
Share your ideas too!